Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Poem 1: Hysteria
I am John Proctor there is hysteria all around.

The community is getting torn apart because of one.
That Abigail Williams, I should have known that she
is rotten to the bone. I have a hidden sin that needs to
be shared, it may be the only thing that will set my wife
free. Oh this hysteria must come to an end otherwise
all hell could break loose. But I think it already has.

Poem 2: Accusations, Confessions and Legal Proceedings, oh my!
Where to go? Where to hide? All these accusations, confessions
and legal proceedings, oh my! What that didn’t happen! I never did such
a thing, you are a liar I have to say! I can’t take any more accusations,
confessions and legal proceedings, oh my! My head is spinning
I feel like I have to confess. Turns out I’m making an accusation, confessing and
in legal proceedings, oh my what did I do.

Poem 3: See
Oh John Proctor how I love you so. Why can’t you be mine?
That evil wife of yours needs to go and I will do so, just wait you see! Come to me
now John Proctor or I swear I’ll do something you’ll hate, just wait you see. I need to
be with you or I will surely die. I am more clever than you ever realize and my
plan is flawless, just wait you see. When I am determined I
always get ever so far. You will be mine one day, just wait you see.
What’s that I saw the devil with Goody Proctor? Oh I’m ever so clever and now you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment