Wednesday, December 1, 2010

3 Crucible Poems.

Crucible Poems: The Realization He started out as naïve as them all. All Hail truly wanted the witches’ powers to fall. He so proclaimed, that as long as Salem was under he patrol. The region would forever stay pure while under God’s control. After so many unending false accusations he realized, that all of Abigail’s accusations were actually lies. He saw the light, revealed the obvious truth, that the entire town had fallen to the tricks of the girls of youth. So he began his conquest with little other help on his hand. His sole goal: to bring truth, justice, and god to this land. My Thoughts He is always in my thoughts. Like a constant dream always taking place in the back of my skull. Nothing comes close to his divinity. Nothing compares to his perfection. My thoughts are becoming wicked and obsessed. I see no other way to get him back, fix the mess. So begin my thoughts. My thoughts are not pure, But still remains the only possible cure. Along with accusations, followed by demonstrations. It will end with a reuniting Between myself and my love, John Proctor. Let Him Come Down! Should God come down from his throne, He should know what his children have done! Should he come down to judge us, Let Him see how Abigail will not cease her crusade. I dream of the day when the entire town will know. How she manipulated God’s word to turn us upon one another! He should know that there are men who accuse their own brother! And children accuse their own mother. Let Him come. He will see. How the town has falsely accuse… Me

No comments:

Post a Comment