Wednesday, December 1, 2010

John Proctor

John







Fallen to the charm of the wicked beauty

I only feel guilt and sorrow now

I had lost my ways just for some booty

To my wife and God, I have broken my vow

My wish to God is that he forgive this sinner’s deed

I know myself only to be afraid your mighty power

But I see you shall be here in my time of need

Only if I could rid myself of this dirtiness with a simple shower

Oh God I feel as if I am drowning in a pool

This seems to be never ending

Please show your sympathy towards this unholy fool

For my heart cannot stop aching

What of my wife so fair and sentimental

She speaks to me so calmly and in turn I yell

I try not to be harsh but it’s so hard to be gentle

For I wait long and hard days in desperation

To my wife’s honor, I come and defend

I who's wife is now to hang! What a cruel retribution

Because now it seems my remorse will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment